Service Level Objectives
Last revised 21/09/2017
a) APEXX will use reasonable efforts to achieve 99.9% availability of APEXX Merchant Services at all times.
b) Non-availability due to act or omission of a third party, failure of Merchant’s systems or Merchant’s infrastructure or due to planned and emergency maintenance are not included in determining availability.
c) Planned maintenance is always carried out during non-core hours. Number of planned maintenance periods not to exceed 6 instances in any calendar year. A minimum of 48 hours’ notice of planned maintenance to be given to Retailer via contact email address, and where deemed necessary to Users, via appropriate method.
a) APEXX will provide the following service level in response to requests for support by Merchant:
Support desk open Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in England, from 09:00 to 18:00 (UK local time) (working hours).
b) Accessing Support:
- Merchant support by email to email@example.com.
- Partner support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails are entered as a ticket into APEXX’s support tracking tool.
- Tickets with a priority normal and above will be reviewed, assigned to a support operative, and an acknowledgement email sent.
Severity levels and time to solution offered by APEXX are as follows:
- Entire APEXX Platform not functioning or problem preventing large numbers of transactions being received from Merchant to APEXX Platform or delivered to Acquirer from APEXX Platform.
- Assigned and acknowledged within 1 working hour.
- Target to resolve issue to return the APEXX system to an operable state within 4 working hours.
Problem reported to Support, preventing Merchant from accessing APEXX Merchant Services or otherwise affecting its operations.
Assigned and acknowledged within 1 working hour.
Target to resolve issue or provide a temporary workaround within 6 working hours.
Other issue not covered by Urgent or High severity levels.
Acknowledge the issue within 24 working hours.
Attempt to resolve issue or provide a temporary workaround within 5 working days.